While the Lignite Energy Council’s Annual Meeting was cancelled, the board of directors met on April 15 in a virtual meeting. Among the business was the election of directors and committee members who will serve and provide direction to the president and CEO of the association – Jason Bohrer.
The only addition to the board’s make up is Jesse Hentsch, regional manager and sales engineer for Lindberg Process Equipment in Bloomington, Minnesota. He will represent the associate members as the primary director on the board. Perrie Schafer, CEO of Environmental Services, LTD, in Mandan, North Dakota, was also elected to a two-year term as the alternate director.
The executive committee consisting of Wade Boeshans as chairman of the board, Nicole Kivisto as chair-elect and Paul Sukut as outgoing chair were all elected for a one-year extension.
The following is the complete list of directors and the companies they represent on the board:
- Bart Anderson, U.S. Sitework, Inc.
- Wade Boeshans, BNI Energy, LTD
- Brenden Brinkman, The Coyote Creek Mining Co.
- Brian Davey, Australian Carbon Innovation
- Dan Dorfschmidt, Butler Machinery
- Chris Friez, North American Coal Royalty
- Jeff Hammes, Industrial Contractors, Inc.
- Jesse Hentsch, Lindberg Process Equipment
- Paula Gores, MVTL Laboratories
- Nicole Kivisto, Montana-Dakota Utilities Co.
- Jay Kost, The Falkirk Mining Co.
- Dale Johnson, Dakota Gasification Company
- John Lee, Barr Engineering
- Wade Mann, Crowley-Fleck Law Firm
- Mac McLennan, Minnkota Power Cooperative
- Mark Peterson, Bilfinger Westcon Inc.
- Tim Rogelstad, Otter Tail Power Company
- Al Rudeck, ALLETE/Minnesota Power
- David Saggau, Great River Energy
- Steve Sauter, Interstate PowerSystems
- Perrie Schafer, Environmental Services, LTD
- Dan Schuette, AZCO, Inc.
- Paul Sukut, Basin Electric Power Cooperative
- Bryan Walther, The Coteau Properties Co.
- Kai Xai, Great Northern Properties